Sunday, June 2, 2013

Jumpin on the project life bandwagon


Okay so decided that I want to jump on the project life bandwagon , it takes getting used too, I really need to think about my pages as I  pull them together, I think each week I will just use what I pull out of my stash until I get my project life kit...
I love the idea of documenting my week so seriously hope I can keep it up, I have a notebook to jot down those random thoughts, what's happening in our day, but I saw on someone's you tube video that she puts her photo's, embellishments etc in her page for the week kind of like a little inspiration board in your notebook...
So love that idea and will do that with mine...
My first two weeks are very basic I needed to get used to not embellishing so heavy but at least it's a start, and I look forward to snail mailing with some project lifer's from overseas hopefully I will get more tip's and techniques that I can used in my pages.

 I have used the WRMK's cards for my pages this week along with a few stamps and just a sprinkling of embellishing...
Week one Monday and Tuesday

Week one Wednesday to Sunday
Week 2 Monday to the start of Thursday

Week 2 Thursday till Saturday
Thanks for looking and if you have any tips and suggestions please leave me a comment, being a newbie to this way of scrapping is nerve racking to say the least....
Ciao fellow project lifers...

1 comment:

BecM said...

Oh Maria!! You've done a beautiful job of your Project Life!!
Welcome to the bandwagon!!
I really hope you do enjoy the documenting in more detail with Project Life.
I can't wait to see what else you do.

Bec
xxx