Thursday, May 8, 2014

My take on the Tim Holtz May tag challenge

So when I saw the tag challenge I decided I wanted to do it in a bigger version, last month I used one of the smaller sized Tim Holtz folio's to document our life story and had such a fun time playing with the folio
So seeing that it's May I thought my bigger sized folio would be the starting point for the challenge, I didn't have the shadowpress things so I used one of the word alteration dies instead and then dug deep into my treasure stash to add the embellishments to the tiles...
And this is the end result mixed old with new embellishments.....
If you want to check out my smaller folio that I did it will be on my next post.... Thanks for dropping by.




3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love your take on the tag challenge, your colour combination is amazing, Using it on a folio is such a fab idea, love it.

Unknown said...

What a great take on Tim's challenge.

Anonymous said...

Maria, this is beautiful!! Love what you have created. Karen.x