Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday 261

I have to say I have been awol for ages, but hey it's time to get myself back into action and find time to create, I have a new place to craft and it has taken time to get it sorted out but it's finally becoming a place I craft at...
But for my workplace desk right now I'm set up upstairs on my dining room table watching Hell's Kitchen lol.
At the moment working on a few different things as usual I am in love with anything Tim Holtz inspired so I've been working on his folio's and some of his new stash, so addicted to his Wallflower paper stash so in love with the colours they just totally inspire me to document the everyday happening's of our lives right now.
I've also done a pop up birthday card for my little princess who turns 3 next Monday which is below.
Thanks for coming and visiting my blog post and thanks to the lovely Julia from Stamping Ground for organizing this weekly blog hop.
Oh I forgot to say I was lucky to get nearly front row tickets to see the Musical The King and I last week here in Brisbane and wow the set was stunning and as for the performance bloody brilliant, so I have linked you a little snippet of The King and I...
http://youtu.be/BrYaLIoQI48
Little Miss Bella Boo the last month being two

A sneak peek of her pop up card

My workdesk this morning

Need to add another picture, journalling and some more elements

Embellishments in a ziploc bag


6 comments:

Nikki said...

WOW on that pop up card I've been seeing a lot more of them and I always find them amazing hugs Nikki C

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the Pop-up card, my favourite make at the moment and the journal, gorgeous.
Happy crafting, Angela x @Felix the Crafty Cat # 7

Chrysalis said...

The card is gorgeous - almost as lovely as your sweet girl! Have a lovely week, Chris # 8

Sharon Madson said...

Love the journal and all the elements! I have to make a card in a box for my granddaughter. Yours is lovely! Welcome back from being AWOL!
:) #17

Ohhh Snap said...

Gorgeous card! And color me impressed that you can organize and create (without disrupting the organization!). Happy WOYWW! #5

okienurse said...

great looking desk and projects...love the pictures of Bella Boo! I have been gone a while also but I am going to try and be here more frequently now! Sorry I am so late getting around! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #62