Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sat night in the topend, and man was that pool cold

Well this week has been kinda busy, school went back on Tuesday after five weeks of holidays, so of course come Tuesday morning everyone of course wanted to sleep in and not get up and get ready for school. Frankly they had it real easy as they only had 3 days of school this week as it was Show Day for us here in Darwin so they got off pretty easy I think.
Hubby has been bugging me to start planning my trip to China for next year, so picked up some travel guides to start planning my vacation to China hoping to go when the solar eclipse happens which is in August so getting excited, as is my son Chris who is going to go with me.
Hoping to visit the terracotta army in Xian, and all the hot tourist spots, so hoping I will get an amazing camera for christmas this year so I can take some awesome photos of our travel, also planning to ride on the Great wall so I wish it was time already to go, so were going to start learning basic chinese so we are better prepared, most probably going to go with Kumuka or Go travel so were in a group, thats all we need to do is miss a train or get lost or something.
My three youngest are now American Citizens as the consulate came up to Darwin just to see us and get all our paperwork yesterday, so that was awesome.
Also had to pick up some bits and pieces for my treasure swap have fallen in love with embossing pens so picked up some more colours, and then got a few more papers for the collection, my room looks like a war zone but I dont know where to start to get it all tidy looking again, so hopefully will have to arrange another bookcase in their to put everything on it.
Alright the babe is crying for a feed so gotta post this and run

No comments: