Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh my gosh my team finally won


Oh for crying out loud my fave team the Minnesota Vikings has finally one a game, talk about the losing streak from hell I think we were on one. Please let this be the first of many more wins, Go VIKINGS Go..........
This is my happy start to the week, hopefully it will get even better as the week goes...
Truthfully today I didn't get alot of scrapping done, my scrapping study looks like it took a direct hit from an IUD its a danger zone in their, and I should no got pricked by needles going thru my stash looking for something.
I think that was a warning clean your room or else bad things will happen lol...
Gotta go as Max is saying is daddy home yet and and then he says why about a hundred times...
This is the monogram I was working on

No comments: