Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend challenges


Finished off these two challenges for Hybrid's cyber crop last night, the first one Who's your daddy
The criteria was
COUNTDOWN CHALLENGE:

On a LO (any size) about a man in your life (past or present) please use the following criteria:

5 x colours (B&W count as colours)
4 x papers (any kind of papers - I used 2xPPs, 1xpaper doily, 1x JB)
3 x words in the title
2 x different kinds of embellies (I used flowers and brads. You can use a million of each type if you want - but only
two types. Alphas for your title, and JBs, do NOT count as an embellie)
1 x sheet CS

For this layout I used my new scarlet lime kit papers they are so yummy so love the colours.
Used buttons and flowers for my 2 embellishments
A three word title "Who's your daddy"
And five colours, black, red, green, yellow and white.

My second challenge was for my layout Mini Me
Create a LO (any size) about a special man in your life... this can be an Uncle, Father, Grandfather, Son, Brother etc

But I want to see you use hand made embellishments on your LO - Please specify what you made in your description. These can be made from Paper piecing patterns, punches, altered chipboard, handmade flowers etc

I did this on my eldest son Alex and Max, took this photo the other night, Max is inside his brother's singlet.
Used CI Papers for my layout
Remarks alphas
Made my tag, used stamp as a journalling block and then just made some buttons as my homemade embellishments....
Loved how this one came out.....

No comments: