Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve Sale











Well I have started working on a butterfly album for Alicia, she took her camera into school on the last day of term and did some snapping, but also got some fab shots of her taken as well, so I am going to showcase a couple of her best friends in her album so she has them to remember for always, all three girls are military families so they all have a great bond.....
Used up some of the two scoops paper that I had in my stash from ages ago, was going to use some kaiser but I didn't have any girly colours and as Alicia loves pink, thought this suited the album perfectly.....

Have the last page to do and then all I need to do is add a title to the cover, if anyone has any suggestions for a title please leave a comment, am clueless as to a title yet....

Happy New Year's Eve everyone, it's time to Party real soon.....

No comments: