Thursday, January 1, 2009

Scrapping New Year




Well it's 2009 I wish everyone a Happy New year may your year be filled with alot of happiness and good will and alot of scrapping......
Finished off the last of my two scoops basic grey stash last night on doing a layout of Alicia, one of my new year's resolution is to use up my old scrapping stash and this range of papers was in there.....
Just been shopping at Hybrid Designs New Year's sale and picked me up a bargain, the new Kaiser range of papers is so cheap at under 1.00 a sheet you seriously have to go and have a look, now is the time to buy, and there are so many other range of kaiser papers for only 60 cents a sheet how cheap is that.....
All I can say is Buy buy buy........
I have just posted my January challenge for Hybrid on the forum this is my layout for it, it's called Santa Who.

No comments: