Friday, January 2, 2009

Having a scrapping good time





Well I have to say this week has been so productive for me, I've finished off a few projects that I had to finish up, got 4 new layouts done and finished my OTP which can't be revealed for a couple of weeks, and today just finished the last page in my circle journal and now it's all ready and waiting for the send off day, I am so proud of myself that I got this all done....
Did this layout of Drew last night, headed off to the sale on at Hybrid yesterday and grabbed me some bargains, I have to say Mel is so great with customer service it's such a quick turn around from order confirmation to getting it out on it's way too you, and all with express postage free if your order is over $100 and only 7.50 for orders under how good is that....
Now that's what I call great service guaranteed...
Well it's the weekend again and I am counting down the weeks until mine all go back to school and I have some peace and quiet and no frequent ram raids into the fridge and cupboard for snacks lol....
Have a great weekend everyone

No comments: