Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday Morning,


Was inspired to scrap this photo last night from a comment my DH had made I was sorting out my christmas paper's and had Kaiser's home for christmas range on top of the pile when he saw the picture I had out of Drew near the papers and goes wow I don't know how you manage to make your photo go so well with your paper's....
Well of course I didn't say that I hadn't chosen that range to scrap his photo with lol, but when I put them all together they really did go so well so decided to use the papers....
Couldn't think of a title at all last night and finally one came to mind....
I'm hoping to motivate myself to do Ann's challenge today using recycled packaging on a layout, have some prima packaging that will do just nicely for it, now just have to think of a photo to use and then go from there....
Also as we are sponsoring Out of the hat challenges again I want to do a layout for that one as well just have to hunt for the stamps well my alpha's ones which I don't seem to have much of.
Well this is my finished layout of my little munchkin.....
Have a super fab weekend off to the movies today....

No comments: