Saturday, July 18, 2009

Busy week being creative





Okay this week I have had a burst of creativity gosh I love it when it happens I'm in the process of making my spine ruler album and I've just finished the inside page and then the rest of the pages that I make for it will have photo's of my scrapping friends and their addresses so I never forget them....
I'm going to be doing these with the girls at ART so mine is just an example....

Well it's the Christmas in July cyber crop at Art this weekend which is full on lots of challenges to do, I have done two one was to make an ornament or tag in a 20 minute time frame so that got the girls running fast lol....
The second was to make a layout using no patterned paper but to use other items like tissue paper, material, wrapping paper etc
You had to have a touch of gold in your embellishments and then alter a chipboard flourish in three different ways, for mine I have used tissue paper and added them to my leaves, inked them, added flowers, extra leaves etc....

Just started a new project that I saw on the altered page I have taken a bundle of scrapping supplies and bits and bobs, tied it all together and then hung it outside to weather the elements, I'm only doing mine for a month so I hope I see at least a little change in it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, FUN you hang a bundle outside too! Can't wait to see what yours is doing (mine is "sinking" 'cause of the heavy rain last week... it's becoming gorgeous!)