Thursday, July 16, 2009





Put you in a cast!
Have you ever tried paper casting? No? Me either!!! You really should give it a whirl, and isn't it great that while trying this new, snazzy technique you could win something flippin' amazing? Yea, that's what I thought!

So, this week we want you to try your hand at Paper Casting, don't have a clue what I'm babbling on about, check out this tutorial. It's seriously, pretty darn cool and really makes for an interesting embellishment! So remember, you could win an awesome prize from www.lifepreservers.com


Okay onto other things I have been learning how to make a different kind of album it's called a spine ruler album and oh my gosh I rally love the look you can make these look so rustic and old...
Mine is just painted and I've used tissue paper a couple of kinds to decorate the cover, this is still a work in progress just have to add finishing touches here and there....

1 comment:

Daniella said...

Wasn't that paper casting fun? I really enjoyed it, and I will definately use it again!!
I am just stopping by to say thanks for having me this week as a guest design team member at SOL. I had a great time!!
Hope you have a gret week!!!