Sunday, July 5, 2009

Covers of my Flower album






Well this is the start of my flower album, which I was given by my lovely friend Ann,
I used up alot of paper scraps from Basic Grey's Porcelain range, K and Co's Que Sera, material, cupcake wrapper's just to give a different texture and feel to it, also I've used some diecuts, a dried flower and a couple of transparencies to finish it off.....
The back cover which I haven't put up is just a plain basic grey paper ...
I haven't punched through the holes yet as I waiting for everything to dry so will do that hopefully tomorrow.

3 comments:

ann said...

It is looking good Maria,
love the pps very soft and feminine

Joanne Olivieri said...

What a great design with the floral decor petals. Very nicely done.

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW! That looks gorgeous Maria!!