Sunday, August 16, 2009

List of things to do

Well today I've been working on an OTP it's slowly coming together but still have to put some more work into until I'm happy with it...
Just finished my Scrapping out loud challenge layout and I loved doing this one got to play with the contents of one of the Ruby Street kits that I got last week, but I love how this one turned out..
I'm enjoying doing girly layouts right now especially with all the shabby-vintage stuff that I am getting each week, it's fun to put the old with the new....
Hopefully tomorrow my kits from What's old is new will arrive as they were just put together so well can't wait to have a play in them....
My to do list this week is
My matchbox swap which is a leading lady one this time
Get my old pages swap organized
Start working on the letter G just waiting for one more thing to be added to the list
Stamped swap 20 decorated and 20 blank images (I'll be all stamped out after this one)
Work on my cybercrop challenge
Start and finish the next DT competion layout get the criteria for that one tomorrow
Vintage swap for Scrap the girls have to make 20
And start taking some photos for my Creative edge class with Kate Mason

It's not long till I head off to South Australia to do the Creative Edge weekend talk about exciting....

Guess who was naughty once again and went shopping at her favourite place to shop, hubby has taken my credit card away for safe keeping lol...
The jumble stall embellishing kit is just awesome there is so much vintage goodness in their, so go and have a look for yourselves...
Okay just finished the OTP I've been working on its covered with tissue paper and then some gesso and it has my favourite Queen on it Marie, this is going to hold my scrapping scissors and small tools, hopefully now the kids won't find them in here..

No comments: