Saturday, August 15, 2009

New creation for today



I have decided to go with a smaller address book for when we us girls from Art get together in SA in September, gosh it's getting so close talk about excited lol...
I've used a few goodies from my One of a kind Meringue kit from Ruby Street designs I used the doily's the gorgeous vintage cards to dress up my cover, the background is a couple of different coloured tissue papers sprinkled with pink beads and bubblegum pixie stick...
Then the little pink rose on the corner is one I made today from 4 little kaiser flowers they kind of look like prima roses so making more of those for sure...
Did I tell you Ruby Street Designs has some new goodies in the store, and check out another find I got told about from my friend Kym it's called Qteakits they have a couple of cute kits out this month I just got the Beverley Hill's Bourdoir One lots of black white and red goodies....
If you want to stop by and check it out click on the link to the left of my post...

No comments: