Thursday, October 29, 2009

Under a month until we leave


Well its only 27 days until we leave, this weekend were packing up Alicia's suitcase as her school class is going down to Melbourne for their camp so she really is looking forward to going somewhere new and seeing the sights... Now hopefully she'll bring back with her lots of cool photos of her and her friends so we can scrap an album together...
It's kind of weird her being over 3000km's away it seems so far, so I'm sure I'll worry like I normally do but that's just my personality my teens can't stand it lol...
Waiting for my hubby to come home and he's still not here so hope he gets home soon I just hope he dosen't have to stay another day I've had enough of his being away already..
Been creating yesterday so that's always something that makes me happy, well maybe not cleaning up my mess my table looks like it's taken a hit by an IUD and not the contraceptive kind lol...
I've made a leading man matchbox but I can't show and tell until the person I made it for gets it in the mail, and then I've made a couple of little brooches I want to see if I can make a necklace as well so going to work on that tonight just have to get a couple of smaller photos printed, I'm going to make one for Alicia with a picture of Jacob from Twilight on it and do it in black and white with a little bow on it...
I really wish I could sew I think it would open me to so many new things maybe one day I'll learn...
Okay gotta go my hubby will be home soon just got a call.....

No comments: