Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3 weeks to go until Pack up date



Well it's getting closer to D day, 3 weeks today and our removalists will be here packing us all up so were all getting excited now looking forward to those days on the Gold Coast just relaxin...
Well at Artistic Document were all getting ready to start creating our December daily albums with Marie so I have been getting together bits and pieces for mine, I've begun the basis core of my album which was two thick paperbags with handles and then have added some bingo cards, plastic card protector sheets cut down, and some acryclic pieces, I still need to add at least 5 more pages to it so will add some envelopes and other bits and pieces to it..
For mine I'm using Webster's christmas papers and then I'm just going thru my stash adding things as I go...
So if you want to give this one a go check out the link on the right and sign up we'd love to have you join us...

1 comment:

Shazza said...

hi Maria!


I found your blog whilst blog hopping ........as you do :)

Some great pages here, you have a cool scrapping style :)Luvvin it!!

I am just letting you know that the new criteria for my two challenge blogs has just been posted for November and I would love for you to play along.

You could become a follower of my blog site and get the latest updates and info, and the more followers that join the bigger and better the prizes I can offer.

So come over and take a peek, you want be dissapointed!

ARTastic (takes inspiration from the great artists) = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
and
'From Screen 2 Scrap'(we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria) = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

International scrappers are most welcome :)

cheers
and take care
Shazza