Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday's reveal



Well I have started making my first two pages for the December daily yes I'm getting the jump on mine as in a couple of weeks I'm not going to have time for anything..
3 weeks today I will be sitting in my hotel room on the Gold Coast having a cocktail well seeing as I'm by myself it'll have to be a virgin cocktail.....
So oh my gosh so much to do till then so we are really enjoying our last weeks of having a pool in our backyard, of course when we get to Brisbane we'll be on major water restrictions so that's kind of going to be hard especially for the kids who play in the sprinklers during the day...
Back to my December daily some of the pages for my album will be filled with bits and pieces I so love using gel medium so that will be showcased on a few of my pages as well as napkins, bookpages, christmas catalogues and anything else I can find that I think I will like on it...

So who is doing the December daily album?

1 comment:

KerrynF said...

Your pages are gorgeous Maria!!