Friday, November 6, 2009



<

Well I had some issues with the doily on the other cover so made a new one that would work better I've just used a bit of stuff from my stash like

: a piece of lace
: red tissue paper
: a tag
: a Melissia Francis key hole
: book pages
: music sheet paper
: bird image taken from a napkin
: advertisement tissue paper
" some brown floral material
and then my little image of santa.....

I've finished the inside cover but it's just a little more plainer and I've used calico material strips on that one as well....

The other photo is a few of the pages I will using in my December daily went thru my stash last night looking for more things to add to it....

Well I'm glad it's the weekend my daughter comes home from Melbourne well tomorrow but she leaves Melbourne at 9.30pm tonight so she has had a fabulous time on camp seeing all the local sightseeing attractions and hanging out with all her friends....
Were going to start working on an album for her so she can showcase her friends and her camp experience, although with our move she's going to have to wait until we get to the Gold Coast or when we move into our new house in Brissy...
Probably going to go to the movies tonight not sure what to see but just need to get away from it all and have some me time....
So keep your fingers crossed I get some lol....


Maria

No comments: