Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday's daily




Well its Wednesday morning and I have spent the last hour playing on another page for my album and have finally got that one finished it's my day 7 page and I am making this one my menu planner page, so inside will be my Christmas recipes, grocery lists and what will be on the menu for Christmas day.... I have enclosed a pull out card as well and on this will document what were going to have for dinner...

It's weird in two weeks time all our stuff will be getting put into the moving trucks and this will be our last day in the house and its going to be a long day for us lot who are flying to the Gold Coast as our flight leaves at around 1am on Thursday morning so by the time we are finished doing the quick clean up of this house were all going to be so exhausted, poor hubby as he has to wake at 4am and begin his marathon drive to Mt Isa that day, all I can say is thankgod I won't be driving and hearing are we their yet all the way.....
I pray that there will not be an evening storm when we fly as the other one the other day had planes circling Darwin for a couple of hours as the airport was shut down due to so much lightning activity, god how scary would that be....
My poor dogs are having a hard time it's the wet season so lots of evening storms late at night and then having to be boarded for two weeks I think I'm going to get two very emotional doggies when they arrive in Brisbane....
Now I need to pack a box of my scrapping stuff before my husband asks me again when am I going to clean my table away....... I so don't want to pack up my things but it's just got to be done.....

No comments: