Monday, February 1, 2010

My Feb challenge for Artistic Document

Gosh January is over and a new month begins, yesterday I got to spend with my all time favourite person Ann and her lovely hubby, it's so weird how much we can just talk it's like we have been friends for ever lol......
But I have to say we both know what we want for Valentines day this year, thankfully Ann's hubby's was having a look around the shops while we were in the scrapping store and came across a Florist, well in the store window there was a display of Paris inspired artwork and oh my gosh both of us wanted everything on display....
From a large metal Eiffel tower to gorgeous paintings of the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower there was also some Paris shabby suitcases my god we were both in heaven and have both told our hubby's this is what's on our Valentines day lists for this year...
So now of course Ann will have to come up to Brissy again real soon lol.....

Okay well this is my Feb challenge for the girls at ART
Welcome to the first day of February well hope this little challenge of mine will have you on your toes,
My challenge is to only use embellishments on your layout, so no patterned paper......
Criteria is
One Word title
2 photo's
No patterned paper at all
You can use only one piece of cardstock and that is for your base....
And you must only use embellishments to decorate your page these include paint, distress inks, glimmermists etc....
 
Well its a brand new month and a new start to the week so now I guess I had better get off my butt and get my kids out of bed and ready for another week of school, catch you later everyone....

No comments: