Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday's gossip

Just checked my email this morning and Yay I got accepted into the May Day tussie-mussie swap at A Swap for all Season's, so can't wait to get creating, hubby of course goes what the hell is a tussie -mussie so instead of explaining just showed him a picture of one, of course he goes oh its a decorated cone lol, men don't you just love them....
So going to get my thinking cap on and start hunting around for the actual tussie mussie base, might have a practise go and see if I can do one with paper mache and then alter that but we'll just have to see not going to rush this little one....
Not much happening in my house today, doing a clean up the kids are doing their rooms as we have our adopted grandparents coming up for a visit tomorrow so of course the younger ones are all excited they love Ann and Mick....
I sorted all my flowers and have put them in one of my Paris cases, so much easier to find things now, of course have all my embellishments in glass jars but have to hide them up high so Drew dosen't knock them down, that boy just loves to get into mischief.....
Waiting to see hear if hubby is accepted on an air-force course next weekend, if he is he'll be gone for the rest of March so he may miss out on Drew's second birthday oh the highs and lows of being with the army.....
Well I have a ton of washing calling my name so I had better hear the call and just put it all away otherwise I will have even more to put away later today.....
Whatever your doing hope your having a fab weekend....

1 comment:

Lou said...

Hi Maria,
Soooo happy you are doing the Tussie Swap too!!! :) LOL re the trial one.... Great Minds think alike... I did a trial one yesterday!!lol! Will try and photograph later..
Glad you wrote about yesterday being Friday...LOL! until I read your post yest.. it hadn't even dawned on me that it was actually Fri... Duh! But think I lost a day somewhere with being on nights...:( Thought it was Thursday.. and you are so right.. where is it going?? Hope you have a good day.. Not too much washing... Love Lou xx
PS was shocked you have teenager.. you look so young!:)Thought you had all littlies...