Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday morning an HM at the Let"s get Shabby challenge blog

Well was just browsing thru my blog updates and realize I got a Honourable mention for a layout at Let's get shabby challenge blog so that made my day, it was such a lovely challenge to do and take inspiration from, congratulations to Deb and the other HM's your layouts were just gorgeous..... http://letsgetshabby.blogspot.com/
Looking forward to the next challenge that's up in a couple of day's.....
Also the new challenge is up at Project 52 http://wendyrago.typepad.com/project52/
This is the criteria:

Challenge 10 ~ Art Money:

(good weight paper or substrate such as heavy watercolor paper). Traditional size requirements~ see Art Money for detailed info)
  • THEME~ Architecture (historical, invented, whole or part, series or not etc....)
  • Required material~ Tape (masking, duct, electrical, packing, etc....) 
summary: follow the 7 Rules- size is 4-3/4" x 7" must be' your original art work'
 
So gotta start thinking of what kind of money art I want to do hmmmmmm, this one going to have to totally think about.
Not much planned for today was going to go shopping later on but hubby is working till 9pm tonight so will leave it for another day, so might try and get another layout done for Scrapbook top 50's monthly challenge there are still two more for me to try and do by the end of the month....
Hope everyone has a beautiful day today how are you spending it?

2 comments:

Lou said...

Oh Maria,
I thought it was you.... lol... "Capswife"... I am so glad you posted that LO in the gallery as well as on your blog... When I saw all of the Scraptherapy stuff on your blog I was trying to work out which one you were.... LOL! And Capswife is the only one I thought it could be...:) as I absolutely love your work! I hope to start playing with the Project 52 challenges too.. have followed them for a while and absolutely love them! Cant wait to see your take!
Hugs Lou xx

Sue Plumb said...

Hi Maria! I thought it was time to check out your blog and I just love your style! I am so glad you joined us at Top 50 and have had a chance to do some of our challenges already. I look forward to seeing lots more of your work.
Chat soon!
XXX
(Sue AKA Soupie @ Top 50)
(I have become a follower AKA stalker...LOL.)