Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Creating on Tuesday hmmmm hope so

Morning Everyone,
Had a great day yesterday although the start to this morning was a kind of frantic one hubby is all set to get out the door and of course has dropped his clicker to turn on the car, so after about 45 minutes of searching  a new pair of eyes finally found it, hidden under his carseat so grrrrrr talk about frustrating.....

How is this for such quick service I got my order from My2angels in the mail yesterday now only having ordered it on Sunday night and it being posted on Monday how great is that service so thankyou Tracy your a gem.....www.my2angels.net


Also these are the gorgeous new flowers that Tracy has in her shop they are so lovely and so affordable they come in a pack of 6 for only $3.30 check them out here http://www.my2angels.net/p/5457/6-Gardenia-Flowers---Blue--Pink---White-and-Brown.html

Also all my laces arrived and oh my gosh I swear I have over 100 meter's of lace I'm in lace heaven right now lol.....
Also whilst I was out shopping I spotted these gorgeous flower cards which kind of go so well with the Webster's lullaby range of paper's and then  I picked up this novel
by Susan Wiggs called "At the King's command" it's a Tudor rose novel so can't wait to sit down and read it today, maybe while I'm out in the backyard watching the kids play..

And also to Lisa at yourATCstore thanks for the great service and look forward to shopping with you again real soon, now girls if you love creating atc's or just scrapping then check Lisa's store http://youratcstore.com/index.php?osCsid=623ec8af489aad8f375910e0dbd79dea also if you spend over $10.00 at the store you get a free themed atc kit now how good is that I so love a freebie.
I love these papers and stickers from the store there by Karen Foster aren't they cute I only saw these just now so I want to buy these  for sure.....

Okay onto images love this one at Magic Moonlight click here to see more ladies http://magicmoonlightfreeimages.blogspot.com/2010/03/beauty-in-pink.html

Well that's all for now household duties are calling me and I want to hurry up and get them over with so I can do some scrapping, have a beautiful day everyone....

PS if you love anything by Jane Austin then check out this TV series called "Lost in Austen" I've been searching for this for ages and finally found it yesterday http://www.itv.com/Drama/perioddrama/LostInAusten/default.html it is so good I watched it all yesterday even one of my sons watched it and asked loads of questions on if this was a real book....

2 comments:

scrappin' girl said...

WOW Maria, fabulous stash of goodies you got there girl!!!

Ngaire said...

The easter papers are so cute!!!!