Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Late night making's, going to Alice, and some sweet Prima

 
I've been wanting to alter something different so I was bloghopping yesterday when I saw that someone was altering an old diary and thought hey that's a great idea, but what about doing my diary for this year and altering it collage style...... These pages are from last week , my next pages will showcase which photo and quote I end up choosing for the Lets get Shabby challenge, now seeing as I am dragging hubby to see Alice in Wonderland today I'll use our tickets for some of the background as well, so I'm excited, it's been so hard trying to just pick that one photo for it, and yes I could do more photos on the layout but seeing as I have the papers and embellishments all ready for a one page layout will just have to print some more of these out and do other layout's....
So today I'm AWOL (absent with out leave)
Today I will:
Go to the scrapping store and buy me some new Prima (yes I have been holding out till I could to the shop I normally buy from)
print out photos
Go and see the morning Session of Alice in Wonderland
lunching with my man
then groceryshopping now that is not fun
then hurry up home so I can do some scrapping........

Whats on your agenda for the day?

Okay so I'm back went to see Alice in Wonderland this morning now if your thinking this is just for the kids it most certainly isn't I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it, and recommend it to all, go and see this one it's just a fabulous movie.......
Got my pictures printed out, picked a new book to read the one I got was "Stolen" by Lesley Pearse, I stocked up some new Prima papers, a gorgeous pink butterly, bling and got a few flowers still waiting for more of the flowers to be delivered .  Also got a few different trims as well love the little brown vine that's so cute.....

6 comments:

ann said...

Have fun Maria xx

Lou said...

Love love love your altered diary Maria! I am sure your Alice layout will be awesome! Have fun out with your man having some "together" time!
Oh cant wait to see your new Prima! It is so yummy!
Have a good one!
Love lou xx

Ngaire said...

Enjoy Alice! I am looking forward to seeing it hopefully soon. I love your new pages!

Maria said...

Thanks girls had a perfect day out today, okay hubby fizzled out on Alice but he took them to a playcentre while I went to see Alice so I didn't mind lol.......

Maree said...

totally love all the Prima.. I am sooooooooooooo jealous, it is definitely my fav brand at the moment

scrappin' girl said...

WOW FAB STASH Maria,!! have fun with it all!!