Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday's mumblings and my canvas house

Well the start to my morning has been pretty productive for the last day I've been waiting patiently for my material transfer image to be ready as I have been longing to use this photo on a canvas, so I was able to incorporate it and use this for my Project 52 dream house challenge......
I've used a material, laces, ribbons, calico bow, lots of different buttons, bookpaper strips, Tim Holtz foundation feet and ornate frame, clock and book stickers and then some pearls......
Here was the criteria for Project 52
  3~D Homes:
{paper, board, fabric, box, metal etc. Any material choice.
All sides must be considered, Art in the round!!}
THEME: Dreams
 {past/present/future, actualized or not, night/day etc.}
REQUIRED MATERIAL:
Buttons {any type/shape/size/number/color/material}
Last night I started work on my tussie mussie for my swap I really love making these they are just so much fun can't show you much but I will show you a tiny sneek peek of mine 

 Over at Darkness Inspiration there is a new challenge up this one is all about Ravens....http://darknessinspiration.blogspot.com/2010/03/dark-birds-crows-raven.html
A new theme for the next two weeks. It all about "The Dark Birds: Crows & Raven"! Just make some beautiful art with these dark birds. If you need some crows and ravens clip art, go to VintageStampers Freebees. Join the fun creating some dark art!
Here is one of the images from Vintage stampers  http://vintagestampers-freebees.blogspot.com/2010/03/crows-raven.html
Hope your having a great start to the weekend, school holidays will be upon me soon so I so need to scrap without interuptions.....

1 comment:

debi said...

Hi Maria,
I'm your partner in Sarah's 'Secret Garden' swap. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself.
You have a beautiful blog! I love your work. The canvas in this post is beautiful!
Please e-mail me so we can touch base about the swap.
Hugs, Debi