Saturday, March 24, 2012

Glitz challenge "6"

Seeing that I got some new Glitz the other week thought I would give the challenge over on the Glitz blog a go this was the criteria....

To use paper layers on any kind of project scrapping, altered etc....
I've used the lovely Pretty in Pink line for mine using both papers and the pretty in pink paper layers they really are so pretty it was to hard use them so want more....

Had to pick up some grunge board today and couldn't resist these little goodies from my local scrap store, I swear I am so tempted every time I go in there, so many little pretty things to use for embellishing your projects....

4 comments:

T.W said...

So awesome, all they layers make it look so cool and alive~

Maree said...

maria, another gorgeous LO..I love this apge.. Glitz have amazing papers

Judi said...

I see you are still creating beautiful keepsakes...despite being a busy Mum.

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty!! Thanks for participating in the Glitz Design March blog challenge!! Hope to see you in April!