Saturday, March 17, 2012

A new place to shop Bella Papiere

Found a new place to shop the other day was doing a google search and found this by chance, so was so excited to go and check it out...
Lots of new CHA items in, some I already had brought but I went in specially to check out the Glitz range and loved the store, great set up inside but even better the owner had pretty little embellishments like velvet flowers, gorgeous trims and lots of cabochon type flowers...
And a picture to share of Princess and the mischief maker, she's 9 months old and is everywhere always chasing after her big bro's, or trying to chew on the dog's chew toys no place is safe....
Just a short post today hey is anyone doing TimCreative Chemistry 2 week workshop, holla if your doing it, I've signed up and I'm getting all my stuff ready for Monday.....
Now off to start working on Max's easter hat, and start on a new layout or get working on my altered suitcase......
If your reading this Tabitha, instead of a box going to do a small suitcase found one I liked yesterday....
PS the album on the left is your's......

1 comment:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

oh you crack me up.... I cant wait to post what i found this weekend. you might pass out..since you are getting some ....teehee
i luv glitz..... I have your box but it s not a regular box...I think you will luv -it I hope...hugs