Monday, August 27, 2012

My new prima mixed media altered album

This weekend has gone by so quick took two of the boys to see the movie Brave on Saturday while my third eldest babysat his baby sister, so thankful that Isabella adores her big bro's..... Of course had to stop by a craft store and pick up so art supplies you know like impasto, texture paste, gel medium, puff paints and a couple of embossing folders.....
I also stopped by the scrapping store down the road to pick up a few flowers and trim's and saw the Kaiser drawer set so had to pick that up 
One of the folders I brought inspired me to take that album out of the wrapping, I used the older prima covers as I want to use the script ones to make my Xmas album.....
But last night and yesterday I got to play at my craft table, so loving pan pastels right now it brings out the kid in me.....
I've made this into my scrapping shopping/ideas notebook somewhere to put my wish lists, supplies I want and just general ideas so I can jot them down and keep them in one place.....,
Okay its night time here in Oz so trying to get a good photo was impossible....
Hubby sees a new surgeon tomorrow were hoping that he will bring him in for surgery sooner, yesterday he looked like death so had to go back to the base hospital and get back on more antibiotics, and then explain to his Commanding officer why he has been a no show at work, thankfully being in the army has its advantages medical wise, dont have to worry about sick leave..... He's been off a month so I hope he gets in for surgery soon...


And as for me I'm still here, Izzy still attached to the boob I'm scared she is going to be that kid in time magazine so it can be frustrating at times as she is so jealous whenever someone comes close hubby, kids or pooch she immediately jumps on me and goes for a feed, and of course turns her head and smiles..... My child is evil lol.......

No comments: