Friday, August 24, 2012

So in love with the new prima ranges

Oh my gawd so in love with the new prima ranges, I've had a few packages arrive at my door this week filled with yummy prima goodies, pan pastels and new dye sprays just to name a few.....
And I still am waiting on some flower packages to arrive from the US filled with new prima I think between all the orders I got and have coming I brought 45 different lots of prima flowers.... Ha ha can you say flower addict.....
Think I just got my fix..... Well I will when they all get here...
My favourite ranges are Romance novel and Tea Thyme just got the romance novel papers, chipboard pieces and tea thyme papers today from Scrapboutique....
But got alot of my embellishments on Tuesday from ScrapTherapy along with the new art journals and albums....
Have just decided to alter a wooden briefcase that my son made me in workshop not sure which papers to use yet its going to be hard cutting up the romance novel pages as they are just devine, I think these have got to be my most favourite of this range.....
Havent scrapped much lately hubby has been really sick and will be having surgery in the next week or two so he has been in and out of army hospital and the private getting major IV antibiotics so my first concern is him.....
He's made sure I know what to do if he dies where all the papers are for his will, insurance etc so that was kind of morbid I swear I ask him about 100 times a day how he is feeling its so scary right now....
But I need to blow off steam so this week I'm making time to create...
I also made my first christmas ornament for the year 31 more to go is my goal for the year but we'll see how that goes......







Okay gotta fly and getting working on my briefcase and or my altered shadowbox photo frame.....
Ciao for now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous christmas decoration!
Hope hubby recovers quickly

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

its all soo pretty....please keep me up[dated with hubbys status... u are always on my mind and have emailed u but i cant get a hold of u doll.... hugs