Thursday, September 27, 2012

Rat trap memo holder for the Girlie grunge challenge

Over at Girle grungehttp://donnasalazardesigns.ning.com/ the challenge for Sept is this:
The rules for this month's challenge are:

* Create a gift for a special person (card, layout or off-the-page project... get creative!)

* Use at least one product by Donna Salazar Designs.
(Visit Girlie Grunge Headquarters and click on the PRODUCTS tab to view products designed by Donna.)

* Once your project is complete, link your project to the inlinkz Entry List below.  

So I decided to give this a go and alter my first rat trap into a hanging memo holder for mine I've used the following Donna Salazar Products
The Spellbinders creative book pages 
My spelbinders Donna Salazar bitty blossoms
Donna Salazar mixed media ink in peaches
I used the two smallest size book pages from the creative book pages, used all the dies in the itty blossoms collections and have used the peaches ink on most of my product...
I've used the waste scraps from the itty blossoms to make a couple of flourishes and also used a plastic bottle to add some other textures to my project.....
Thanks for an awesome challenge hope you like my rat trap memo holder.....


http://donnasalazardesigns.ning.com/

 
 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is truly stunning work :)

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

yummy...i need that mold...you have to send me the details so i can get one...hugs