Saturday, September 29, 2012

This week's to do list

Well it's a long weekend for us here in Oz, so planning a crafty filled weekend, with a trip to the movies to see Diary of a wimpy kid 3 with the kids, the two older boys are going to a movie marathon on Sunday at midnight, 3 movies back to back.... And I think I will sneak out on Monday and go and see Resident Evil 3 and pick up the latest Ken Follett book whilst I'm there....

This morning has been kind of a lazy start, just came back from my local scrapping store and picked up some trims, ribbons and embellishments for a couple of projects, one is my Xmas ribbon swap with Tabitha and the other is to start working on the foundations of my December Daily and of course do a couple more advent ornaments.....



So tonight I'm going to start my ribbon figure out what I am going to use for my Dec daily covers thinking of my prima mixed media canvas cover's but I guess that could change if I find something else to use instead of.... Finish off advent ornament number 4 Watch Landgirls the first season ohh hubby is in for a treat lol Tomorrow I plan on taking the boys to see the new Diary of a wimpy kid early at the movies Buy Ken Folletts new book Go out for lunch And come home and craft..... What are you up too this weekend? Maria

1 comment:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

i am working on my sons bday party things..hey guess what i scored today...7 vintage chenille blankets in pink mint white and rose pattern...they are dreammy.