Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Heidi Swapp inspired mini album creation for The Stamp Spot

The other day Michelle the owner of The Stamp Spot asked me to be a Design Team member to showcase Heidi Swapp products so of course I said hello yes and jumped on the bandwagon and started creating....
So as you all know I just recently got my silhoutte so I decided to purchase a few of Heidi's cutting files and one of these was the card kit which has the gorgeous fabulous printout...
I printed this out about 6 times and used my laminator to cover all 6 pieces, one for my cover and the other for pages for inside...
I also used the valentines cutting files to cut out Sweet and adore oh my gosh so love these cutting files...
So this is what I made as my first project for The Stamp Spot...

And while I'm thinking of it you seriously need to check out The Stamp Spot's shop Michelle has $1 washi tape on sale until 2pm Brisbane time, go on buy and check out all the Heidi products hello cheapest in Australia....


The photo flips down so you can add another photo or a spot to journal on

A foto stack on this side  and a small instagram




This is the printable that I have used to create this album avaliable from Heidi Swapp's shop

No comments: