Sunday, January 24, 2010

ARTastic challenge layout for January/ Sunday Scrap session

Got inspired to do ARTastic's challenge last night one look at the criteria and I knew I had to play with my masking tape, water colour pencils and gesso again...
I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to do an upbeat layout to showcase my cheeky photo of  DREW who is so in love with the camera...


Pro Hart - Floral # 2 Criteria

JANUARY'S inspiration

Will come from the Australian Artist

PRO HART - Floral # 2

You can take your inspiration from the colors, shapes etc.......

*ARTastic Diva Demand* For an extra two bonus points ....... add a cluster of flowers or a bouquet of flowers or a vase of flowers ( This is optional, you dont have to do this but it does give you the extra bonus points!)

I have used torn pieces of book pages, part of a tape measure, and used some of my new K and Co Handmade diecuts for my cluster of photo's.
Thanks Shazz for a great challenge really enjoyed this one...

Onto other things have done another page in my Art Journal my C word is Clearly, so just done something easy and basic, used tissue paper, gesso, glimmermists, and my gorgeous new K and Co Handmade diecuts, lace frame and then a little page protector out of an old mini album I tore apart....
And then this layout I have used a sheet of K and Co paper, a music sheet from my Qtea's Jan kit, a diecut frame, and a mixture of prima and flowers from My2angels, also got to finally use this beautiful lace this is actually one piece but I cut it up as I wanted to be able to see both parts of the lace....
And D's page is done as well my word is DEFINE so I kind of defined myself, I used things I love to decorate this page in my journal, from tissue paper, gesso, dictionary page, cherubs, valentines day image, and dictionary meanings strips, vintage lace  these so represent me right now....



So today I have been a busy little bee.....

No comments: