Thursday, July 15, 2010

New flower stash don't you just love Prima

Don't you just love Prima I did a bit of flower shopping the other day with an online order from Scrap with V and brought all these gorgeous flowers my favourites of course are the little debutante sprays I have been searching for these for ages think I may use these on my petite bead swap boxes....


I also found these little ones yesterday while I was out shopping
Today I will pop out to the shops to get my matchboxes for my petite bead box swap and this will be my project for the weekend, as hubby is teaching the reservists on base this weekend so he won't be home the whole weekend .
I have a couple of papers that I'm thinking of using but I will have to have a little play with the embellishments to make sure it compliments each other....

Don't you just love this image I got this one from Magic Moonlight free Images

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you lucky girl have to agree I love the look of the little debutante bouquets they look beautiful.
And those little sprays that you brought are really unusual...

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

Hi Maria,
I love love love prima too. I am a flower horder and ribbon nut. I am looking forward to only having two in the house when my oldest starts kindergarden here in a couple of weeks. I will probably freak out at first. Any Tips?
tabitha

PeggyR said...

The flowers are lovely and so is the image.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, just gorgeous!!!! Beautiful flowers AND image!!!
HUGS,
Cindy

scrappin' girl said...

your PRIMA flowers stash is GORGEOUS Maria,!!!!

Cat said...

Hi Maria

May you please email me (you can find my email via my blog) so we can swap details re the Seaside Swap

Cat

Duct Cleaners Santa Rosa said...

Hi thanks for sharing thiss