Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas mini album the decorated cover

Well I bet your surprised to see me post twice in the same week lol, gosh so am I but I got totally creative this morning so I thought I would show and tell.
So I got motivated because I really wanted to enter the November tres chic chaIlenge over at Bellacreations the criteria was this

Okay so for this month's challenge we are going FREE STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This means you have the ultimate choice of deciding what style to create in.

All you need to do is create a project, layout, card, altered......upload the entry here in the thread. Please when describing your project, tell us what style you chose!!!
 So I decided that I would do my christmas mini album for this challenge, okay I decided that I wasn't going to go with the usual kind of christmas colours call me boring but love to do something different, so for this album and its pages I'm going to use cream's, browns, gold and the slightest hint of red for it, I also get to use my old 7 Gypsies stash up so it's a win win situation.....




 So now I just need to hunt around for loads of embellishments to do my 25 days of christmas pages and  of course start taking photos to fill up these pages....
On my list is to do the all white challenge but I'm not sure if this will be for "Lets  get shabby's mono challenge or for the November Nuances De Couleur challenge at Bella Creations maybe I will have time to do them both, but I guess time will tell......

2 comments:

T.W said...

Absolutely stunning work as always Maria! ^o^
The color choice for this is wonderful, it still got a classic x-mas feel yet it's fresh and unique~ Love that you let your decorations go outside the "canvas" as well.

We're lucky over here, Skyward Sword is released the 18th! I'm amazed EU gets it before it even hits stores in Japan... I'm not complaining though. XD
I hope you'll have time to continue blogging regularly, even though you're busy with li'l Izzy, scrapping and a bit of gaming. ;3

Take care!

Kay said...

Hi, Maria, just popped over from Let's Scrap to check out your blog, and am *so* glad I did! You are a very creative individual and will keep me busy with your side bar for at least a week! Glad to have you on Let's Scrap, too. Come visit my blog when you get a chance: www.kaywallacescrapbooking.blogspot.com